top of page

Advising for Behavioral Health Employee Assistance Sub-specialization Students - Sign Up Now

Are you considering a career as a social worker in the workplace? Maybe as an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) social worker? If you are thinking of doing the EAP sub-specialization (part of the Behavioral Health specialization) please contact Dr. Jodi Frey right away for a required advising session. She will meet with you to answer questions about courses, field placements and the field. There are great internship opportunities for clinical and macro students. Please contact Dr. Frey for a 30 minute advising session now:

bottom of page