The School of Social Work would like to announce an exciting new opportunity for MSW students entering Foundation field!
Please join us at The School of Social Work for an Information Session for The Substance Use Disorder Interventions Fellowship (SUDIF)
Date: Thursday, May 9th
Time: 1:30pm and 5:00pm
Location: Room 3E34 A & B - SSW 525 W Redwood St
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
· All newly accepted students in the MSW program
· Students with an interest in substance use disorder treatment
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND?
· There is a growing need for skilled Social Workers to work with individuals seeking substance use disorder treatment
· Substance use disorders are seen in almost all treatment settings
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
· Top notch specialized training in theory and best practices regarding substance use disorders
· Board approved Trainee status certification as a substance use disorder treatment professional
· Financial stipend to reduce tuition costs
· Eligibility for certain Loan Repayment/Loan Forgiveness programs
SUDIF Online Information Session: