top of page

Are You in Need of Financial Assistance for 2019 Summer Courses?


The 2019-2020 Summer Aid and/or Summer Federal Work Study Request Form can be found on the University Student Financial Assistance website: or by clicking on the link below: You must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credits for summer aid assistance. All requests must be submitted by Tuesday, April 16, 2019 for summer 2019 consideration. Click on the website noted above for further details.

bottom of page