Each year the UMB School of Social Work honors three students for outstanding achievement within the school. Field instructors nominate field students, but faculty, staff and students provide nominations for the exemplary clinical and macro student graduates.
Cast your vote here today!
Please use the guidelines below and provide a summary of why you feel the nominated student is deserving of the award.
• Nominee must be graduating in December 2018, May
2019 or July 2019
• Demonstrated exemplary leadership
• Been involved in volunteer activities that have motivated
and inspired others
• Been a success in advocating for others or organizations
• Made a significant contribution to an organization or
• Made a significant contribution to various client
• Shown commitment to social change and action
See the exemplary student award nomination drop down here for more information: ssw.umaryland.edu/convocation/