Are you passionate about your career as a social worker with older adults? Want to network with like-minded professionals? Learn how you can work with us to make a difference for seniors in Maryland!
Date: October 2, 2018; 5:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Place: NASW-MD Chapter Office
5750 Executive Dr.
Baltimore, MD 21228
Refreshments will be served
Topics of Discussion:
* Initiative to create more BSW and MSW foundation placements with older adults
* Legislative advocacy to support older adult services and rights
* Workforce development to strengthen the future of aging services
* Engagement and growth opportunities for BSWs
* Professional growth opportunities through networking and mentoring
RSVP by September 25th to Bob Connolly firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-382-3247.