top of page

30 Seconds with Support Services - A Friendly Reminder

Please remember to always show your ID when entering the School of Social Work. Even if you are a familiar face to the Security desk please present your ID as you enter.

Only individuals with card access may enter the building before the doors unlock. If you require card access, please reach out to me via email at with an attached photo of the front and back of your One Card.

If you have lost your One Card, a replacement Card can be obtained at the One Card Office in the basement of the Campus Center; there is a $15 replacement card fee.

bottom of page