Summer Federal Work Study Available to SSW Students!

SSW students who are taking ,or interested in taking, classes and/or working and earning federal work study funds this summer.

For those interested, The UMB Office of Student Financial Assistance may have summer aid and/or federal work study funds available, but there is a summer aid request form that must be submitted in hard copy format to our office by April 14.

More information and access to the form (which is also available in our office) may be found on our website at


2020 University of Maryland School of Social Work

Office of Communications  410.706.4542