Department: Educational Support and Disability Services (ESDS)
Shift: Varies, but mostly weekday evenings from 4 pm- 10 pm
Hours: 4-12 hrs/week to begin Spring Semester 2017
Compensation: $17 per hour
Positions available: 4
Primary Duties: This position will serve as the proctor for exams that will be held in the UMB Testing Center.
Under the supervision and direction of the ESDS Office:
1. Provide assistance in the coordination of testing services to students with disabilities.
2. Book or modify reservations for testing appointments
3. Collect and prepare testing materials for upcoming exams
4. Checks identification before testing and seats examinees for testing
5. Monitors students during test sessions to ensure a secure testing environment
6. Assists in the distribution and collection of test material
7. Reports suspected irregularities to ESDS
8. Sets up assistive technologies when needed
9. Controls admission to and from the testing room
10. Fills out appropriate paperwork for various exams
11. Performs other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications: High School Diploma
Required Skills and Abilities:Possesses, strong communication,organizational, and analytical skills
Ability to work independently
Ability to maintain confidentiality
Must be reliable, punctual, dependable and professional
Ability to work with a large number of people and manage multiple tasks
Ability to work a flexible schedule to include evening and weekend assignments
Ability to prepare and disseminate administrative paperwork
To be considered for this position, please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities,
women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.